Acute Pain, Chronic Pain, Sport Injuries
Digestive Issues, Headaches, Anxiety, Depression
Feel a noticeable difference with each acupuncture treatment.
Why We Are The Best
- Jim Eleczko is nationally board certified (NCCAOM).
- Patient satisfaction: So many kind patients have left positive reviews on Google and Yelp.
- We have one treatment room, so you know that your entire treatment time is devoted addressing your needs.
- Advanced Training: Jim is constantly studying, going to seminars and continues to do clinical observations with the best teachers in acupuncture to fine tune his diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Many practices are setup to keep patients coming long term. We don’t do that, my goal is to get every patient feeling better as fast as possible. We think this is why so many patients end up sending their spouses, children, parents and friends.
most common things treated
While treating pain is the most common thing we treat, since 2010 we have very been successfully treating Anxiety, Depressing, IBS and other Stomach Issues as well as many other things. Click below to see more complete list.
expert in acupuncture and dry needling
you deserve our expertise. you deserve our compassion. you deserve the best.
We pride ourselves on personalized treatments to get you results quickly so you can get back to enjoying life and doing the things you love.
We have lots of experience
Articles we have written
Sometimes an obvious trauma such as a fall, or a hit during sports, cause muscle knots or trigger points to form. Most often, though, muscle
Sometimes it is that quick, easy fix we are all looking for. Acupuncture treatment is well known for helping people heal from chronic issues. Acupuncture
Do you have recurring pain in a particular area? What about recurring tightness brought on by stretches or a specific posture? Do you have a